The entryway to your home is not just the passway to your home but a reflection of what you are. It reflects your creativity, thoughts, ideas, and a lot more. We already know that the first impression is the best impression, and in the world of homes, an entryway is the first impression. Make this passway more interesting and inviting with a makeover that is not just stylish but also functional!
The most essential decision you must make before you start working on your foyer is whether you want to go funky or classy. Once you sort this out, you can infuse the creative changes on your entryway accordingly. Let’s now look into ideas that would make your entryway chic!
- Change the look with rugs: Throw down a stain-resistant, waterproof, and washable rug that matches the look of the place. Make sure these rugs are anti-skid too. Nothing screams a homely welcome more than a soft comfortable rug. Rugs add a bit of colour and passion to the passway, and on the brighter side, it also restricts dust and dirt from entering the house too!
- Splash a bit of new paint: Paint plays a major role in setting up the mood of a room. If you want to go classy, try some light/solid colours and if you are looking for a funky ambience, try some bright colours. You could also add designs to walls with the help of stencils. Additionally, you can try giving a new shade to the door that matches the entryway too.
- Prop it up: Go crazy with props, just make sure you don’t overdo it. Hang a mirror with rustic/antique frames, or put up family pictures or any artwork that you love. Unique keyholders can bring a warm look to the passway. Include indoor plants and give the passway a fresh and lively look. Add a fancy seating arrangement with pretty pillows to enhance the look of the passway.
- Built-in storage for convenience: People usually use entryways to store their shoes, umbrellas, etc. A built-in storage unit gives a feeling that the place was built with a purpose. If it is not already there, you can talk to an architect and make it happen. Storage units give a sophisticated and classy look to the passway. It also makes it convenient for the people who visit your place.
- Light up the room: Opt for a lighting solution that would compliment all the above-added features. You can go with chandeliers if you are looking for a high-end look. If you are looking for an affordable option, you can go with any lighting that would create a warm glow.
Set the vibe straight with a fancy entryway. Luxurious homes come with broad entryways that could accommodate creative changes. Advaitha Aksha is one of the top luxury flats in Koramangala, just 5 mins away from HSR. The spacious spaces in these ready to move luxury apartments near Koramangala allow you to experiment with new ideas! Visit these 4 BHK luxury apartments in Bangalore to understand how luxurious and spacious the homes of Advaitha Aksha are.