Bangalore weather is all about hot chocolate, cuddles, hoodies, beanies, and foggy mornings. Yes, it is that time of the year again when all you want to do is stay indoors, cuddled up under your duvet, sipping hot cocoa.
Winter season means different things for different people in Bangalore. From having cousins visit you from abroad to finally being able to dust out your winter clothes, we all love winter for our reasons. However, one thing we collectively love to do during winter is stay at home.
The comfort of our homes hit differently during winter. But what if we told you there are five ways you can make our apartments in Koramangala cozier? Let’s check these tips out!
- Change the drapes: Sheer curtains look and feel amazing during the summer, especially in luxury flats in Koramangala, but you need to switch to heavy drapes (preferably door length) to keep the warm air in and cold out.
- Add a throw, bring out the quilt & duvet: Make watching Netflix on TV comfier with a throw blanket. Don’t stick to one. Have a bunch of extras, so you don’t have to share one with the whole family. Plus, throws are a cute home decor item!
- A spot for reading/games: Ensure you don’t spend all your time at home cuddled inside your blanket watching TV. Make sure you can find a spot in your 3 or 4 BHK luxury flats in Koramangala to create a cosy corner for reading or playing games. You don’t necessarily need new furniture for this spot. Just get some extra pillows, and spread them around a corner to create the perfect huddle spot.
- Add more lights: If you have one of the luxury flats in Koramangala, you already have great light fixtures. However, switch out a few light bulbs to warmer colours during winter and even consider investing in a new lampshade.
- Bring the outdoors inside, add some extra rugs & buy fluffy slippers: Just because you want to stay indoors doesn’t mean losing touch with nature. Bring the outdoors inside by adding some greenery inside the home. Additionally, cold floors are the worst during winter, so get a couple of super soft rugs that add to the ambiance and keep your feet warm. And finally, to give your feet that extra love, get yourself a pair of fluffy slippers, and you are good to go!
At the spacious homes of Advaitha Aksha, you have the liberty to move things around and add more furniture and decor to suit certain seasons or themes. Advaitha Aksha’s apartments in Koramangala have many luxury features and world-class amenities. However, you can always take it up a notch and spruce up your space to make it even more luxurious according to your taste, as you have the space for it at Advaitha Aksha. Check out the 3 and 4 BHK luxury flats in Koramangala by Advaitha Aksha and book yours today.