5 Signs That You Are A Smart Homeowner
While there is a lot of satisfaction and pride in buying a home, there is no denying a lot of thinking and waiting. Homebuyers often question whether they are making the right choice or have they carefully considered everything before finalizing the property. If you are sailing in the same boat, this blog is for you.
Here are five signs that you are a smart homeowner and will help you clear your doubts about having made the right choice or not.
- Property/ floor plan that matches your lifestyle: With so many properties available today, it is overwhelming to make a choice. Here’s something to remember when you are house hunting — remember your lifestyle is one of the major deciding factors. This is because your home should reflect your lifestyle and make it easier for you and your family to lead a comfortable life. So if you have visited properties and checked floor plans keeping your family and lifestyle in mind, you have nothing to worry about.
- The total cost of ownership and home loan approvals: Buying a home is probably one of the most significant purchases where you will be making a substantial financial transaction. Before you spend your hard-earned money, ensure that you have thought it through carefully. Assess the total cost of ownership, as in thinking about the property from a bigger picture and considering its value over time. Once you have done that, make it a point also to check your home loan eligibility, pick the correct type of home loan and get your home loan pre-approved. This is something that every smart homeowner does before buying a home.
- Choosing a ready-to-move-in apartment: While both an under-construction and a ready-to-move-in property have pros and cons, choosing a ready-to-move-in property is always a better choice. Some of the benefits are you get to save on rent, there is no chance of delay from the builder, and you can start earning a monthly income by renting the property. If you have chosen a ready-to-move-in property, rest assured you are on the right track.
- Check approvals and NOC of the project: You cannot and should not miss out on checking if the builder has all the approvals by the authorities, which include land title, land clearance, building approval, and layout approval. This is a strong sign that you are a smart homeowner who has done their homework well. Also, ensure the builder has received the no objection certificate. This is a crucial document to check before you proceed with the purchase.
- Consider a property’s resale value: Life is very uncertain. Even though you have made up your mind that you will live in the property you have bought or planning to buy for the rest of your life, you never know where life will take you. Looking at a property from a future perspective is always a good idea. Look at ready-to-move-in apartments in some of the city’s prime areas, check if all the basic amenities are nearby, and consider the upcoming social infrastructure. All these factors increase the appreciation value of a property.
If you have done the above-mentioned checks, it clearly indicates that you are a smart homeowner. If you are still looking for ready-to-move apartments in Bangalore, check out Advaitha Aksha, one of the premium ready-to-move luxury apartments in Koramangala. You can find 4 BHK luxury flats in Koramangala at Advaitha Aksha. This property offers smart home and sustainable living features. Since it is located in one of Bangalore’s favourite neighbourhoods, it will appreciate faster in a few years. Book a site visit today!