Luxury apartments in Koramangala
Your home is a reflection of your style and personality. The way you decorate your home says a lot about your lifestyle too. While you must look at styling your home in a way that says a lot about you, you don’t want your interiors to be outdated too. Change is constant in life, but you can’t help but look forward to seeing what design trends will be all the rage in 2023. We are bound to see interior design trends that thrill the unknown. Below are a few design trends that we hope to see in 2023.
- Biophilic design: This design helps reconnect with nature by incorporating plants inside your living space. This trend became famous in 2022. This nature-inspired trend was one of the most searched trends on Pinterest. Hopefully, it stays in 2023, as seen in most primary commercial and residential spaces. Paintings of living things and plants create new space; not only does it look beautiful, but it also improves the air quality. There are a lot of rooftop gardens with a transition between indoors and outdoors by incorporating plants and making the most of the large picture windows. This design can be adopted in luxury and non-luxury homes.
- Victorian and traditional interiors: This design trend became extremely popular this year for its lavish style. Rich and dark colours and opulent designs highlight this design trend. You can use opulent furniture, rich colours, sentimental pictures, patterned wallpaper and flowers. This trend is for you if you want a design trend that screams luxury and is very decorative.
- Using deeper colours as neutrals: Use greens and browns as neutrals and not just stick to black and white—usage of dark colours as backdrops. People can take advantage of deeper tones of colours and not stick to just black and white. Deeper colours are not overwhelming, but it is aesthetically pleasing. Earth tones and organic shapes are expected to draw popularity with darker shades of neutrals.
- Kitchen cabinets that are sleek and have more island space: Traditional kitchens are evolving, and consumers are opting for bold looks and wanting their appliances to complement the overall design of their houses. Kitchens islands will be integrated to accommodate larger entertaining and gathering.
- Wallpaper everywhere: Wallpapers have taken the world by storm. It has a place in every design style, whether minimalistic or extravagant. Wallpaper has become more prevalent mainly because art is hard to find, and nobody likes blank walls; hence wallpaper adds colour, texture and emotions to the space.
- Danish pastel colours: Are you a minimalist at heart but love that pop of colour? Danish pastel colours with minimal decorations ruled 2022, and everyone hopes to see them trending in 2023. It is excellent for the minimalists who crave a pop of colour and is tired of the dark space without it being bohemian.
Koramangala is one of the localities that offer high-class luxury apartments with a large spacious presence and designs; this location is preferred for its strategic location, easy connectivity, well-planned infrastructure and ambience. Luxury apartments in Koramangala come in large sizes and are in limited supply. Many homes like Advaitha Aksha listed for sale are 4 BHK luxury apartments in Koramangala that sell out like hotcakes.
It is one thing to admire tomorrow’s trends and another to incorporate them in a way that makes sense. Hoping there is a balance between the 2022 and 2023 interior design trends, as the 2022 design trends have helped refine the shape of designs.