The festive season has arrived! It is that time of the year again where you will be hearing stories about the festive times back in the day from the elders of the family. Your home will be filled with the aroma of different traditional recipes, and everyone will be indulging in shopping for gifts, home décor and whatnot. Everyone is pumped to usher in the festive season. It is the best time of the year! But when you have just moved into your new home, things can get a bit tedious. You are still unpacking and putting things into place. But this shouldn’t stop you and your family from enjoying the festivities. Continue reading to know how you can usher in your first festive season at home.
- Opt for simple decor: Since you have just moved in, the cleaning is already taken care of. Now comes the part to decorate your home and allow the festive vibes to set in. Just the thought of decorating your home for the festive season is stressing you out? Well, you don’t have to go all out to dress up your home. Instead, this time opt for simple decor. Spruce up your home with lights, as it is the easiest way to make your home look festive ready. Not to mention, it instantly enhances the look of your home. Another effortless way is to use bright colours for your cushion covers, rugs and centrepieces because bright colours and the festive season go hand-in-hand.
- Order Traditional Sweets: Let’s be honest, it doesn’t quite feel like the festive season with the traditional sweets. With so much still happening at home with you just moving in, you don’t have to deprive yourself of the traditional sweets. There is no better way to usher in your first festive season at home with sweets. So cut yourself some slack and order them from the best eateries in Koramangala. From the very popular Kaju Katli to Kheer and Motichoor Ladoo to coconut Ladoo, the choices are endless. You can order festive savoury recipes too. Koramangala has everything you can think of when it comes to food.
- Get to Know Your Neighbours: When you move into your new home, post getting your home arranged, you should dedicate your time to getting to know your neighbours. There is no better time than the festive season to get to know your neighbours. You can organise a potluck or order in and invite your neighbours. Music, good food and great company can never go wrong.
- Call Your Family and Friends: No festival is complete without your family and friends. When it is your first festive season in your home, having your family and friends becomes a must. This festive season is extra special for you because you have another thing to celebrate — your new home. Having family and friends to join you on your small and big achievements, makes it all the more special.
- Don’t Go Overboard on the Guest List: While you are overjoyed about finally moving into your home, don’t go overboard with the guest list. You sure want to invite all your close ones to join you in your success, but that would be exhausting. Not to mention, you are still unpacking and putting things together. So remember to keep the guest list short.
- Join the Celebrations Hosted in the Apartment: Various festivals are celebrated in apartments. These celebrations can be so much fun for children as well as adults. Also, this is the best chance to meet all your neighbours in one place, while experiencing the festival, meeting like-minded people and having fun with your neighbours. Enjoy the fun activities and scrumptious food.
- Know how Festivals are Celebrated in Koramangala: During the festive season, Koramangala is LIT. You will see pandals, a variety of food stalls, cultural performances, and games and activities. Step out with your family and enjoy the festivities in your neighbourhood. Check out the vibrant celebrations and indulge in the delicious food.
So this is how you usher in your first festive season at home. If you have just moved into Advaitha Aksha, you know how to celebrate your first festive season at home amidst all the unpacking and arranging. But if you are still looking for a premium apartment in Koramangala for sale, Advaitha Aksha has a few more ready to move luxury flats near Koramangala. These luxurious flats in Koramangala are spacious, come with smart home features, offer breathtaking views, 60+ top-notch amenities and a lot more. Schedule a site visit today!