Back in the day, before COVID, getting the entire family together under one roof would feel like a task at hand. But here we are today, spending months together at home! The nationwide lockdown and remote working model motivated people to return to their hometowns and spend quality time with their families. But now that offices are reopening, and everyone is returning to the city, many are thinking of a home they could invest in. People are looking to buy a home they could call theirs, instead of house hunting to rent a flat again. People who have pushed the dream of buying a home in this beautiful city, Bangalore, seem to realise that there is no better time than now.
This has increased the demand for ready-to-move-in homes in Bangalore among people looking to buy property in a short time, making it a new luxury for homebuyers. Continue reading to know more about how ready to move properties are a new luxury for end buyers.
- Immediate Possession: When the lockdown happened, many people vacated their rented flats and moved to their hometowns. Since they have no place to stay and are looking for an immediate possession property, ready-to-move-in homes have emerged as a saviour. Unlike under construction or near ready properties, the homebuyer doesn’t have to wait and can move into their home immediately.
- Transparency: While immediate possession is a priority now, buyers are also yearning for transparency. In this scenario, ready to move luxury flats in Koramangala and other neighbourhoods are godsend because there is no room for uncertainties. In ready-to-move-in properties, the buyer gets a clear picture of the project. The features, amenities, infrastructure, quality of specifications and building materials used, everything is in front of them. The buyer can match what they are looking for and what is in front of them and make a decision.
- No GST: Unlike the under-construction properties, ready-to-move-in projects with the completion or occupancy certificates have no GST applicable. Not just that, since the demand for ready to move flats is increasing, many builders are offering attractive deals too. So you are not just going to get your dream home, but also get it at a reduced price.
- Repo Rate Unchanged: The repo rate and reserve repo rate continue to remain at 4% and 3.35% for the eight-time in a row by the RBI. This comes as a relief to the homebuyers as this means the home loan rates will continue to remain below 7 per cent. This is pleasant news for all the working professionals returning to the city looking to buy their dream home.
- Many Options Available: The real estate sector has a lot of ready to move units available, which allows the buyer to narrow down their choices. They can decide on the neighbourhood, type of property and many other factors when looking for the right ready to move flat. This way, the buyer can look at a few properties before making a decision.
When it comes to the best neighbourhood in Bangalore, real estate experts have noted that Koramangala is growing in popularity as usual. It is one of the most loved areas in the city. With the area having so much to offer its residents, more people are looking to move to this side of the city. If you are looking for a 4 BHK luxury flat in Koramangala, you should book a site visit at Advaitha Aksha. This ready to move luxury flats in Koramangala are nothing like you would have seen before. It offers spacious rooms with maximum air ventilation, high-quality building materials and resources, smart home features, luxury finishes and over 60 top-notch amenities. Only a few units left! Hurry!