Koramangala is not only a neighbourhood; it is more than that to the people living here. It is an emotion! It has a vibe! Ask any Bangalorean, and they will tell you that Koramangala is the most happening area of the city. With a variety of options, this neighbourhood has something for everyone! For this same reason, Bangaloreans from other areas flock to Koramangala to get a taste of it. Quite literally. Whether you want some time off or looking for the best fine dine options, you are sure to get just what you want. Talking about eateries, Koramangala has the best of the lot. You can eat to your heart’s content and satiate your cravings. If you are new to this neighbourhood, worry not! Here is a list of the best casual and fine-dining spots to grab a quick bite around Koramangala. https://www.instagram.com/p/CTcbSwQMabY/
- DYU Art Café: Looking for a place where you can sit back with a book or paint brushes and canvas while you sip on a cup of coffee? DYU art café is just the place for you. This old bungalow style café has plenty of artwork you can check out while binging on mouth-watering dishes. On the menu are sandwiches, kinds of pasta, a variety of breakfast options and desserts that you can choose from. The relaxed ambience will make you sit longer than intended. https://www.instagram.com/p/B7c61xOhm5V/
- Om Made Café: This lovely rooftop café/restaurant is a must-visit. The laid-back vibes, music and food will remind you of Goa. This place is a great option for brunch or even dinner. Order the creamiest pasta or a quiche while you take in the lovely view. https://www.instagram.com/p/CEORWDVFPG-/
- The Hole in the Wall: This place needs no introduction. If you never got a chance to set foot in this place, you have to make your way here. It has the best eggs and English breakfast spread in the city. You also get the best meaty sandwiches, burgers, and the signature breakfast specials. If you are a sweet tooth, then you have to try their fluffy pancakes, super soft waffles and delicious French toast. It is difficult to get a table here, so it is better to step out ahead of time. https://www.instagram.com/p/B7X9F1xhJWe/
- Tim Tai: If you are in the mood for good South-East Asian cuisine, Tim Tai tops the list. They serve Thai, Vietnamese and Balinese. This colourful Instagrammable restaurant is perfect for families, including kids. The seafood here is exceptionally good. The relaxed ambience and food will make you keep coming back for more. https://www.instagram.com/p/CQaTtWjpVG0/
- Echoes: This eatery will leave you feeling warm with their inclusive culture of employing differently-abled staff. The restaurant has made sure that both the staff and the guests are comfortable. They have everything taken care of, from taking orders to when the guest needs something. It is an experience that will leave you feeling inspired. Apart from the unique experience, their fusion Indian food will not disappoint you either. They have a wide range of non-veg and veg options available. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq-AgK4ljyd/
- Sultans of Spice: Craving for good North Indian food? Sultans of Spice is an ideal choice for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. They have a scrumptious spread that is sure to satiate your palate. This Delhi Sultanates theme restaurant will surely make you travel back in time. If you enjoy spicy North Indian food, you should put this place on your list. https://www.instagram.com/p/CTBuySKFCDn/
- Kappa Chakka Kandhari: If you enjoy South Indian cuisine, traditional Kerala food, to be precise, you have to try this eatery. Kappa Chakka Kandhari is a newly opened restaurant in Koramangala and has got everyone’s attention for all the right reasons. This place is all about authentic home-style Kerala food. You will find puttu biryani, kozhi curry, pazhan kanji, pidi, shaap meen curry and a lot more Kerala dishes on the menu. Salivating already? Don’t wait another day and head to Kappa Chakka Kandhari soon.
See, there is something for every palate! Koramangala has a wide range of restaurants and cafés that serve different cuisines. If you live in Koramangala, you will never run out of eateries or have to set foot out of this neighbourhood. Sounds like a neighbourhood you would like to live in? Advaitha Aksha offers a premium ready-to-move-in apartment in Bangalore’s liveliest neighbourhood, Koramangala. This luxury apartment provides breathtaking views, 60+ top-notch amenities, spacious rooms, smart home features and whatnot. If you are looking for a 4 BHK on this side of the city, Advaitha Aksha is for you. Schedule a site visit and check out this luxury apartment today!