Bangalore, a city bustling with traffic and IT professionals, is one such metropolitan city where you will find many things in one place. From beautiful gardens and lakes to pubs, this city has so much to offer to its people. As you are reading this, somewhere someone is deciding to move to — Bangalore — the Silicon Valley of India. If you are planning to move to Bangalore or searching for the perfect neighbourhood to buy a house, there is no place like Koramangala. Unlike other areas in Bangalore, Koramangala has everything you would be looking for, which is why it is considered one of the most balanced neighbourhoods to live in. Continue reading to know why.
- Accessibility at its best: Koramangala grew in popularity because of its excellent accessibility. Since it is situated in the heart of the city, it makes accessibility to other major areas easy via Outer Ring Road and Hosur Road. Koramangala is well-connected to major parts of the city such as Electronic City and Jayanagar. Since it is centrally located, major hubs are only a few minutes away from this neighbourhood.
- A Variety of Food Options in One Place: You name it, you will find it! This area has a variety of food options to choose from, be it Thai or Tibetan cuisine. Whether you are looking for a good breakfast or a late-night joint, this area comprises some of the best eateries. You will find countless cozy cafés, 5-star restaurants and pubs to choose from. When you live in Koramangala, you will never run out of options.
- A Lot of Greenery: With tree-lined streets, gardens and lakes, this neighbourhood has ample greenery to offer you. It comprises various green homes too that are sure to provide a better quality of life. Soon this neighbourhood will have a lot more greenery, thanks to the beautification of the 20 km storm water drain. This place will be open to the public and will have seating space, walking and cycling tracks, and a lot of greenery.
- Diverse Crowd: This is one such neighbourhood where you will find people from various parts of the country in one place. It hosts numerous cultural events every year, which includes all major festivals. During the month of Ramadan, you will get to witness the very famous food festival that has around 30 food stalls. The entire street around the Empire Hotel comes to life.
- Employment Hubs: It is home to some of the best employment hubs like Embassy Golf Links Business Park, Embassy Tech Village and RMZ EcoSpace. Some of the major companies are located in this neighbourhood, such as Wipro, Qualcomm, Flipkart, MindTree, Ola, TCS and Bigbasket, to name a few. Electronic city is approximately around 12 km away via Hosur Road. So you will just be a hop, skip and a jump away from your workplace.
- Something for Everyone: Koramangala has just the thing for you. Whether you are looking for a cozy cafe to sit back with a book and a nice cup of coffee or someplace where you can dance the night away, there is a place for everyone. It is home to some of the best sports bars, pubs, gaming zones, co-working spaces, libraries and rooftop eateries. There are endless options here! Whether you are an intimate person or a people person, you will find a place just to your taste to enjoy your time.
- Top Educational Institutions: Now, Bangalore, in general, has the best schools and colleges. Students from other cities move to Bangalore to get the best education. If you are looking for the best schools or colleges for your kids, Koramangala is for you. Schools such as Bethany High School, Chinmaya Vidyalaya and National Public School are found here. The all so famous Christ University and Jyothi Nivas College is situated in Koramangala, too.
- Reputed Medical Institutions: Last but not least, when you are looking to move into a new neighbourhood, one of the things you look for is a good hospital near you. Just in case there is an emergency, you can rush to the nearest hospital without wasting much time. When it comes to Koramangala, there are some of the reputed hospitals including Apollo Spectra Hospital, Beams Hospital and Devi Eye Hospital.
Now, where will you find a neighbourhood like that that has the right amount of everything? It is one of the most sought-after neighbourhoods in Bangalore. So if you are looking for the area in Bangalore that has it all, no place comes even near Koramangala. It is also home to luxury properties like Advaitha Aksha. This ready to move premium property offers a lot of greenery, smart-home features, top-notch amenities, best-in-class architectural design, luxury finishes, advanced sustainability features and a lot more for a better quality of life. If you are looking for a 4 BHK flat in Koramangala, Advaitha Aksha is the best! Schedule for a site visit today and see for yourself. Hurry! Only a few units left!